Car carpet material. 9 x 13 rugs.
Car Carpet Material
- concerned with worldly rather than spiritual interests; "material possessions"; "material wealth"; "material comforts"
- Concerned with the matter of reasoning, not its form
- derived from or composed of matter; "the material universe"
- Concerned with physical needs or desires
- Denoting or consisting of physical objects rather than the mind or spirit
- the tangible substance that goes into the makeup of a physical object; "coal is a hard black material"; "wheat is the stuff they use to make bread"
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- A road vehicle, typically with four wheels, powered by an internal combustion engine and able to carry a small number of people
- a wheeled vehicle adapted to the rails of railroad; "three cars had jumped the rails"
- the compartment that is suspended from an airship and that carries personnel and the cargo and the power plant
- A vehicle that runs on rails, esp. a railroad car
- A railroad car of a specified kind
- a motor vehicle with four wheels; usually propelled by an internal combustion engine; "he needs a car to get to work"
I've never been a fan of these over-the-top-exotics but couldn't resist trying to emulate the same shot fellow flickR-ite and friend Ricardipus had taken. This was my best effort, had to hold onto the railing for dear life at 1/6 | f/2.8 | iSO250. The results were so bad this was the only way I could salvage the shot. Good ole faithful B&W with a very small application of selective colour for the Lambo logo.
Richard... you are so right about
"Lamborghini wins my award for "worst display at the 2010 AutoShow". Two black cars, on a black carpet, against a black wall, far away from the barriers, in a really, really poorly lit area of the Convention Centre. With no information cards or any other materials to tell you about the vehicles."
2010 Canadian International AutoShow
Metro Tronto Convention Centre
High Contrast B&W + Selective Colour
Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8
In addition to the new paint, it got a new custom fitted seat cover for the back seat, matching material on the door panels and on a center console that was made of plywood under the blue vinyl... new carpet, and a pair of bucket seats that had come out of a 1966 Pontiac GTO.
Still to come: dual exhausts, an Addco sway bar, 5-spoke Buick wheels and radial tires.
As soon as THAT's all done, it gets sideswiped and hauled to the scrap yard.
Sorry about the picture quality - these are Instamatic shots from my pre-photography days.
bissell rug shampooer
best carpet for pets and kids
rug 5 x 7
tools to remove carpet
ivory floor rug
arizona carpet cleaning
carpet cleaning anchorage