Rug Hooking Books - Kitchen Area Rug - Mississauga Carpet Cleaners.
Rug Hooking Books
- Rug hooking is both an art and a craft where rugs are made by pulling loops of yarn or fabric through a stiff woven base such as burlap, linen, or rug warp. The loops are pulled through the backing material by using a crochet-type hook mounted in a handle (usually wood) for leverage.
- Reserve (accommodations, a place, etc.); buy (a ticket) in advance
- (book) a written work or composition that has been published (printed on pages bound together); "I am reading a good book on economics"
- Engage (a performer or guest) for an occasion or event
- (book) engage for a performance; "Her agent had booked her for several concerts in Tokyo"
- Reserve accommodations for (someone)
- (book) physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together; "he used a large book as a doorstop"
Completed Hooked Rug and 1st rug hooking project for my grandson Nicholas. My grandson was born in the year of the fire pig and I added a Celtic slant to the design using a Celtic pig I found in a book, then adding my free form stars. I hand dyed and cut wool strips, and hooked primitive style on burlap. The rug is about 40 x 40.
Hooked by Leslie Giuliani 01
A table with samples of wool strips and books allowed visitors to learn about rug hooking. The artist set up a frame so visitors could try it themselves.
During "Little Treasures" show at Flinn Gallery, Greenwich CT May 30, 2009
room size rugs on sale
best oriental rug
cheap classroom carpets
patcraft carpet tile
downs carpets newbury